View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 04:50 PM
Shadowhunter
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus Bane (View Post)
Those are excellent choices! My favorites are BTS, Blackpink, Red Velvet, Winner, Big Bang, 2NE1, Mamamoo and many others that I check out, but like you I'm not necessarily up to date with everything they are doing. I just appreciate a lot of music! I've also been getting into Twice more recently.

KPop does music videos and performances so much better than the west I feel like. It really becomes an EVENT filled with teasers and photos and dance videos and all sorts of goodies when new music is released.
Thanks Your choices are fantastic too I enjoy Winner too especially their first album I think it's really hard being up to date with everything since they always have so many different activities going on. Twice are really cute and they have a comeback coming up at the end of this month

It does I love that they do that since it makes it more exciting. Also their physical albums are amazing They give us so much stuff with the poster, photocards, photoshoots and any extra goodies they decide to put in it.
ann · exo · kpop join | vote
Shadowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote