View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 11:02 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

are you a stripper group?

Top 5 sitcoms of all time? Friends, The Office, Big Bang Theory, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia and I guess Saved By the Bell... (does that count as a sitcom? lol)
Favourite quote from a celebrity? "The difference between doing something and not doing something is doing something." - Harry Styles. + "Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, you know where you stand." - Khalifa
Most iconic movie line? Oh gosh I don't know about most iconic, but i always always quote mean girls or superbad. I loved "Get in Losers we're going shopping" and I say it in my daily life and it always gets a chuckle. Or "you dont even go here!" I also love "people don't forget!" from superbad. But I mean, if I were going with like most iconic of iconic it would obviously be either "ill be back" from terminator, or "nobody puts baby in a corner" from dirty dancing. lol.

Food thats tend to always make you sick?
How long have you either been in a relationship or how long has it been since your last one? Is that by choice?
Dream car?