View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 10:48 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

I haven't given up complete hope but I feel like they will either kiss once and then nothing will come of it, or they will happen at like the very end of the series or it'll be implied or something lame. I hate to say it but Ive just seen so many tv shows and I recognize writing patterns and you can tell on this show that they are damn scared to go down the romantic route with BC. Especially after everything that happened and the fans and.. i just think its too messy for them to toy with.
I sort of get what you mean but I'm just enjoying whatever scenes we get when it comes to these two and TRY not to have too many expectations about it turning romantic. It doesn't always work but it's probably the best way to go, until TPTB are clearly heading into that direction. Jason has always said that fan pressures will not sway the final story that he wants to tell and though he hasn't always been the most reliable in that area, I feel like if romantic Bellarke are intended to happen, it'll happen no matter what certain fan segments say (and who are mainly not watching anyway by their own account) and what they want/do not want to see. But if it's not meant to happen, he's not going to change his mind even if he knows that it'll make Bellarkers happy.

X

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit