View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 10:44 AM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

OK first of all Teen Wolf and Buffy were based on movies.

They decided to take those movies and re tell the story for TV. Buffy TV show from the movie was very different so was Teen Wolf for TV.

Those were remakes not Reboots!

To say the Roswell Reboot is a remake it wrong!

This new show is a whole new idea and concept! Call it a different name like Area 51 or something just not Roswell!

I refuse to watch it and I really hope it fails! This is the CW way of trying the same old concept like Star-crossed and giving it a name like Roswell to trick people into watch it.

This is not a reboot! It's rubbish!

It's just a slap in the face to the loyal fans who had to deal with the WB antics back in the day! Roswell Tabasco Sauce Champaign happened for a reason! There is a reason we had to fight for 3 seasons!

Then the CW comes up with Star-Crossed and they promote it like Roswell! Even the promo posters looked like the season 2 Roswell DVD covers!

Sorry CW but this is not a reboot call it a different name just not Roswell! Leave my Roswell alone!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!