View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 10:29 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Alexa, watch with us!
April is whipping me.

I probably wont be able to stand not watching them for that long haha. Ill watch the premiere and see how I feel about the direction of the episodes.

Quote:
Romantic Bellarke will happen ! Cause I say so.
I haven't given up complete hope but I feel like they will either kiss once and then nothing will come of it, or they will happen at like the very end of the series or it'll be implied or something lame. I hate to say it but Ive just seen so many tv shows and I recognize writing patterns and you can tell on this show that they are damn scared to go down the romantic route with BC. Especially after everything that happened and the fans and.. i just think its too messy for them to toy with.

Quote:
Almost 2 weeks ... that's not easy to deal with and not being able to properly speak just bites. I'm still recovering from my sore throat as well and it's annoying not being able to speak very smoothly right now.
THANK HEAVENS its ALMOST back. Still a bit of a sore throat/cough but mostly I feel better. Tomorrow i am getting my flu shot, I dont want to get sick again.