View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 07:27 AM
Always & Forever
Fan Forum Legend

“Nothing is forever...What will be will be...” [PLEASE READ!]

It is with the deepest regret & sorrow that I announce that I have made the decision to step-down as moderator of the Ashley Tisdale board. After 6.5 years as a moderator here I will say that I did not come to this decision lightly, but I have made the decision because I am struggling with enjoying my time posting here and I feel like I am pulling teeth to keep this board going, even with another moderator's help. This board has been just barely hanging by a thread over the last couple of years and I’m just not enjoying myself anymore as much as I used to. This board was the very first board I moderated and I have spent 6.5 years here as moderator. It will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I am "just not feeling it anymore", which I know sounds like such a cliché response, but it's the truth. I already told my co-mod, Ashley, that I will still post as much as I can, but I just won't have the responsibilities as a mod or feel the need to post, but I can do it "for fun" and whenever I want to. Speaking of Ashley, I can't thank her enough for taking on this board as my 4th co-mod! There have been so many times when I just wanted to completely give up, but she encouraged me and pushed me a little farther each time, but this time, I just could not be pushed anymore and came to this decision. I know that she will run this board with all her heart and I hope that someone will step-up to apply as her co-mod because it is a great board to mod and Ashley is a fantastic co-mod and person. I really cannot believe that I spent 6.5 years as moderator here and I will always remember my time here fondly. I will still be a fan of Ashley's and admire her, but I just need to "fangirl" in a different way now.

Also, as a member of the MST, I am only allowed 3 permanent boards and I may have an opportunity to apply for some boards in the future and I just could not pass up on that opportunity. My other 2 boards I moderate myself, so I did not and could not step-down from those boards, because they could have been closed and that was not a risk I was willing to take. I know that Ashley will keep this board going for all the past, present, and future fans of Ashley (confused yet? ), so I am leaving this board in her hands and I hope that there will be even just a few to help her take care of it.

I know this comes on the heels of the BIG 10 year celebration we just had, but I figured that was a good stopping place for me and a good place to end my time here as a moderator. I will stay on as moderator until a new moderator is assigned, or the deadline for the moderator opening announcement.

A quick shout out to Val, Joyce, & Miranda for being my other co-mods over the last 6.5 years!

Thanks to everyone who has been a part of this board and for allowing me to "run" this board over the last 6.5 years. Again, it was truly a pleasure, but I must move on and I hope that everyone understands!

In the words of Ashley Michelle Tisdale,
I leave you with this:

"I feel you by my side,
You're always here with me".

~Jessica

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Last edited by Always & Forever; 10-13-2017 at 02:05 PM