View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 07:27 AM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

Claiming mixed feelings the reveal at the end feels like a left fielder on like WTF - maybe I'm looking way too much into it but felt Juliana's "Tina" at the beginning was feeling more of a replacement for E1 Laurel. Outfit felt very Laurel and also the connection that has been built with Quentin I just don't know where I respect Juliana on gorgeous plus her "new outfit" didn't bother me

Most part do like especially the Oliver|William scenes and Oliver|Felicity not showing us if they are back or not is interesting. I hope not yet but for it to happen cause seems they are very friends where he wanted to speak to her regarding William stuff
6x01 "Fallout" [ARROW]

- 5 months later, thought it was meant for a 6 month jump

- Well there's Diggle, and WildDog with a new suit. Curtis as well and time to disarm or trick the bomb to going off

- Time to see what exactly happened. Why is Samantha going after William related to Olliver has William

- FELICITY

- William mention affiliated to Oliver and WILLIAM didn't know until this point that Oliver was his father

- Rasia TOMMY mention William pushing Oliver away and calling him Oliver not his father

- Tina not sure about the outfit making it look like something Laurel would wear

- Quentin alive BUT don't be going back down the drinking ways. Are they trying to fully replace Juliana as a Katie replacement. Feel her dressing like Laurel and being like a daughter to Quentin

- Oh boom and BLACK SIREN. OH MY BABY LOOKING HOT - blowing up SCPD and damn my godess looks great

- OH they thought she was dead?

- KNEW IT all summer that Samantha

- Quentin thinking that Black Siren is going after him. What does he need to tell Oliver

- OHHHHHHHHH Tina vs Laurel, been waiting for this fight

- WHY does Quentin and Tina think that Black Siren is after him

- Don't mind Tina's outfit affiliated to "Black Canary"

- What is Quentin and Tina hiding

- Hope we find answers here with the reason for

- OH she's alive, need answer

- William pointing at Oliver about the badman

- Aww Oliver saying would love to speak about what happened with William

- Finally answers but Quentin shot Laurel no wonder he's so broken, Quentin seeing Laurel as his baby girl

- Quentin wanting to be bait related to Laurel

- Diggle something is wrong with him, plus

- Samantha is alive here but William says she is dead. OMFG dies in Oliver's arms

- Oliver's speech as Mayor is remarkable, love him being Mayor

- Quentin seeing Laurel and seeing her as his daughter, even if parellel universe. these Oliver|Quentin moments

- OH NOES she's going after the lair. So Diggle not Quentin. WHY does she want to kill Diggle? - Why is he so shaking, what happened to him?

- Yes smack talk between the girls and interesting 2 fights between them within the same episode. Does it mean nothing further against them

- Quentin Black Siren's comments to Quentin oh my PAPA

- Rene alright Rene getting a new trial to take the chance for his daughter. LOVE the hug Rene gave him

- Wonder how long the coma storyline for Thea is going to last hope its not too long because we need her back

- SLADE always perfect advice from him absolutely glad that these two of Oliver|Slade are on the same side again

- Diggle hiding injuries

- Back to the island and who saved her?

- Oliver's speech to William was absolutely PERFECT. It clearly got through to William - so really want more

- OMFG Oliver being outted as Green Arrow
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote