View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 06:14 AM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, and Iris having HR's job really makes no sense to me. Isn't she a reporter? But I'm not gonna go on about Iris. I don't like her, I don't think her character serves any purpose on this show other than an obligatory one, and I think the team and the show works better without her, but whatever. I'm not watching anymore.

I agree with you about Sara Lance. Right now she's owning Legends, but I still liked the premiere. I didn't have a problem with Arrow either. I was surprised that they're still doing the flashback thing even though they don't have any more backstory for Oliver, but they're instead flashing back to the aftermath of the explosion on Lian Yu. I was glad that Thea wasn't dead.

I have to admit it is fun tracing the post-Norman conquest line of the English monarchy from William I and the House of Normandy, to the House of Blois, to the House of Plantagenet(including the houses of York and Lancaster), to the House of Tudor, to the House of Stuart, to the House of Hanover, and finally the House of Windsor. But going back to the Anglo-Saxon lineage and the House of Wessex is a pain because things get really difficult.