View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 08:57 AM
webruce
Part-Time Fan

Well didn't see Phil Poderman the fork truck operator as part of the crime. He was the one complaining about moving the caskets, but maybe that should have been a clue. I did suspect Pete Wilkins the Phys therapist. Especially after he and Donna Coyne, Richards wife, were found to be close. The drug dealer Leo Vairo didn't seem bad enough to do it.

Liked Gibbs being nice and being on time to see Dr. Grace Confalone, she was surprised also. With Bishop in charge you could see Gibbs slowly moving back into charge.

Liked Torres finally finding his jacket as Gibbs pointed out. Laughed at him taking the cemetery talk of Phil as his own.

Liked that Tim has problems with what happened. And taking it differently then Leroy. Even though in private we do see Gibbs having problems. The way he acts is a lot like my dad after his heart attack, he is grateful for a lot more. Liked Tim visiting Gibbs in the basement, and Leroy cleaning out a screw jar for a drink. Hopefully Gibbs talk will help them both. Maybe Gibbs hand shaking was used for the episode story. Loved the hug.

Thought Ducky's ring tone would be as my son stated, "The man from Uncle" Theme.Nice he is getting recognized. Wonder if this leads into a story line? Mr. Dr. Palmer passing out form the gasses was a bit scary. Guess they need masks more often.

Do wish we would hear from Fornell. Even throw it in as him visiting Gibbs and it seeming that he is/was worried and was checking up on him, or a story about him(FBI) helping search. Also miss Quinn and would like to know what they will do there.

Last edited by webruce; 10-12-2017 at 09:02 AM Reason: added thought.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote