View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 06:17 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
I like the Thor movies, the Avenger movies, I love Agents of Sheild, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist.

I really want to like Luke Cage and Daredevil but I struggle with those.

I have not seen Defenders yet. because I am not caught up with LC and DD

I tried to watch Legion and couldn't get into it so never finished it and then the first season expired on Hulu so I can't watch it now.

I want to check out the Inhumans and The Gifted but haven't had a chance yet.

I actually watched Wonder Women today for the first time. And I really like it. It was the first DC movie I have ever liked. As far as DC I am ok with Superman, Supergirl, and Spiderman. I don't love them and won't go out of my way to watch them, but I can't say I hate them. I haven't watched any of the newer movies with those characters though. Batman I don't like at all though. Never has appealed to me and I have tried to watch it multiples times.

I feel like I connect with the Marvel characters more. The DC characters don't seem to have as many flaws or as much like regular humanity as me or the average person. They seem to be above humanity and incapable of making mistakes. The Marvel characters own their flaws and so they are much more believable and appealable to me.
good taste i love agents of shield , avengers , cap for me , thor movies were great to , i still need to watch spiderman movie .. i love marvel more for me i can connect with them more i dont like superman or batman i got more into DC cause of the show the Flash i think the character Barry allen is very likeable even the new JL i like that barry to .. i did watch WW i did enjoy it i like Gal but i was underwhelmed it got all this great hype but for me it fell flat to me it was the DC version of captian america like eveything was similar , but it was on of the best DC movies that i have seen , i also liked SS it was a decent movie but over all if i had to watch a DC or Marvel movie i would choose marvel . I am learning to like DC more, i also need to watch Gifted i like Xmen so that show would be cool to watch and people have like it .. ps x men also marvel