View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 05:33 AM
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥
Fan Forum Star

Hi everyone!

I'm down to the last couple of days before the big party. Remind me not to become a party planner when I grow up. Even with hiring party planners, there is still so much to do. I don't know how they manage.

Fiona: Samantha and Austin have been here permanently for a little while now, and I think it's a really good thing. Austin is interviewing for jobs closer to our home, so they'll be able to save a little money. His present job is pretty far away and they've decreased his hours, so it doesn't make sense to stay there.

Denise: I can relate to the heat. It was 95º yesterday! It is definitely pool weather...for those who enjoy putting on bathing suits, being in the sun and going swimming.

Daggi: Happy Birthday Dad! I can't wait to see you in 2 days!

Claudia: NEGAN!!! It really sucks because Jeffrey Dean Morgan is so good looking, has a fabulous smile and is such a great actor and a really nice guy in real life, because he plays a very awful, psychopath.

We're going to have two Moderator Support Team peeps to help out. We may be able to post, but personally I can't guarantee it. So...keep in mind that they don't KNOW the show like we do, so go easy on them. I know you'll all play nicely. Denise...we know you can be a real trouble-maker.