View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 03:01 AM
sourburst
Fan Forum Star

Yes, there is a two week wait for the ruination episode, but it will be 74 minutes long.

I've finally processed my thoughts and here goes. I know a lot don't like this episode, but i really enjoyed it. I almost cried so many times watching Rodger always be pushed aside. We all know he travelled there to Boston, for Brianna and then she left. And the whole episode, I was waiting for them to kiss. Every time I thought one was coming, I was making smooching noises. These two are my favourite!

I had goosebumps a tonne of time when Jamie/Claire's music played loads. The ending was hilarious too. In my head I was like "god Jamie, you'd think you'd crack a smile." then he passed out Too funny. Great ending.

I felt bad for Claire... I agreed with what Sandy said, but only to an extent because she didn't have all the information. If I was Claire i would have slapped her. Fair enough, Sandy should voice her opinions, but it was awful of her to tell Claire to let him go when she offered Frank TWICE to leave, but Sandy didn't know that. If i was claire i would have put her in her place. Claire wasn't the reason Frank wouldn't leave.