View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 12:03 PM
oxalys
Fan Forum Star

Felicity Smoak S&S #63 :

Episode Info

6x01: Fallout
THE AFTERMATH — Oliver (Stephen Amell) deals with the fallout of the explosion on the island. James Bamford directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Wendy Mericle (#601). Original airdate 10/12/2017.

6x02: Tribute

ANATOLY RETURNS TO STAR CITY — Oliver (Stephen Amell) tries to balance being the mayor, the Green Arrow and a father to William (guest star Jack Moore). Anatoly (guest star David Nykl) returns to Star City with a deadly agenda. Laura Belsey directed the episode with story by Adam Schwartz and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim & Beth Schwartz (#602). Original airdate 10/19/2017.

6x03 : Next of Kin

DC CHARACTER ONYX VISITS STAR CITY — A rogue black ops team led by Onyx (guest star Chastity Dotson) breaks into Kord Industries and steals something lethal. Oliver (Stephen Amell) struggles to connect with William (guest star Jack Moore) so he reaches out to a surprising source for help. Kevin Tancharoen directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Oscar Balderrama (#603). Original airdate 10/26/2017.

6x04 : Reversal

6x05 : Deathstroke returns

6X06 : Promises Kept
Promises Kept” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DV) (HDTV)

OLIVER MAKES A BIG DECISION — As Slade (guest star Manu Bennett) continues to uncover clues about his son’s last few years, Oliver (Stephen Amell) makes a big decision. Meanwhile, the Green Arrow (David Ramsey) leads the team into battle against “The Dragon,” a villain who is stealing valuable tech in Star City. Antonio Negret directed the episode written by Oscar Balderrama & Rebecca Bellotto (#606). Original airdate 11/16/2017.

6X07 : Thanksgiving

Casting News
General Spoilers

Arrow Promotes Rick Gonzalez and Juliana Harkavy for Season 6

Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Bull,' 'Scandal,' 'Hawaii Five-0' and more

Anything you can tease for Arrow? — Rachelle

In the wake of the island explosion and everything Chase put Oliver through last year, the Emerald Archer will be a changed man. “This season, we’re trying to give you a different version of Oliver,” EP Marc Guggenheim says. “Because of the journey he went on in season 5, he finally got to a place where he was ready to follow everyone’s advice and discard the past and move on with his life. The Oliver Queen that you’ll meet in 601, he’s still the Oliver you know and sometimes love, but he has a different sense of himself… In season 6, I think you’ll see Oliver giving the people in his life the advice for a change. He’s been through five years of being this superhero and he went through five years of hell before that, so he’s got 10 years of very heavy experience to start to bring to bare, and that’s something we’re interested in seeing more of a mentoring Oliver as the various people in his life face their challenges.”

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Arrow, Goldbergs, Superstore, Roseanne, Originals — Plus, Blind Item Hint! – TVLine
Question: I am excited to have Katie Cassidy back on Arrow as Black Siren. I hope she stays a villain, because it’s cool to have a regular female villain. What can we expect for her? —Diana
Ausiello: You can expect much of the aforementioned villainy, sprinkled with the occasional wish for a turn-around, at least by those who knew her Earth-One doppelgänger. “I don’t know if there’s any question about whether or not the [idea] of redemption will come up; it has to,” co-showrunner Wendy Mericle told TVLine. “Her father is there. Oliver is there. Everyone is going to be asking whether or not it’s possible to find a little piece of Laurel, the Laurel Lance they knew and loved, in there somewhere.” That said, “I think she’s interesting as a [villain],” Mericle asserted. “Black Siren is a badass.” BONUS SCOOP: Even with Adrian Chase dead, Oliver’s battle to conceal his secret identity is far from over. Rumor has it he will be dogged by a curious FBI agent this season.

Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Game of Thrones,' 'Blue Bloods,' 'NCIS: LA' and more

Is there anything you can share about the new season of Arrow? — Marco

Expect a lot of scoop in that department very soon, but here’s a little tidbit to hold you over: I hear Black Canary will be getting a new love interest this season. “I would say yes for that, but I’m not going to tell you with who, because that’s a fun story we’re very excited about,” EP Wendy Mericle tells me. Despite what seemed like the instant chemistry between them, Mericle nixed one candidate. “Not Diggle,” she says. “That’s what’s so much fun.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Game of Thrones,' 'Arrow,' 'Westworld' and more

Do you have any scoop on the new villain (or villains) on Arrow next season? — Damien
I’d put good money on getting some solid info Saturday during the show’s panel at Comic-Con. In the meantime, here’s a little teaser: “As usual, every season we want to try to up the stakes and do something different,” EP Wendy Mericle tells me. “This will be something we’ve never seen before. The villain will be hopefully as dynamic and as interesting as the ones we’ve had in the past. These people, or this person, won’t just be somebody that’s a thorn in Oliver’s side, but it’ll effect the whole team personally and very directly.” Could Cayden James and Helix be the culprits she speaks of? “You never know,” Mericle says. “They are still in the wind. We don’t like to leave those threads dangling.”

Arrow: Season 6 Will Break Diggle, Physically & Emotionally -

Arrow adds GLOW star as Oliver adversary in season 6
The fate of his team won’t be the only thing Oliver Queen has to worry about in season 6 of Arrow.
EW has confirmed that GLOW star Sydelle Noel has landed a recurring role as a new adversary for the Emerald Archer, but probably not in the way you’d expect.
Noel, who portrayed Cherry Bang on the Netflix wrestling drama, will play Samanda Watson, an FBI Agent tasked with investigating Oliver Queen’s (Stephen Amell) connection to the Green Arrow. Intelligent and poised with a no nonsense attitude, she won’t rest until all of Oliver Queen’s secrets are revealed. Variety first reported the news.

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Arrow, Grey’s, Once, Lethal Weapon, Supergirl, The Night Shift, NCIS and More – TVLine
There has been a lot of hinting and build-up to Arrow‘s Felicity starting up her own company, Smoak Tech. Are there plans for this in Season 6? —Aurora

“That was something we wanted to do last year, and then we got sort of seduced by the Helix storyline,” co-showrunner Marc Guggenheim explained to me. In Season 6 (premiering Thursday, Oct. 12), “I would say that people wanting that storyline will be happy, but for reasons that I think will be very obvious, it can’t be called Smoak Technologies. And all those clever readers who are like, ‘That’s because she’ll be changing her last name to Queen,’ it’s not Queen Technologies, either.”

‘Arrow’: Kirk Acevedo Cast As Ricardo Diaz (Richard Dragon) In Season 6 – Deadline
During the Arrow Comic-Con panel, executive producer Marc Guggenheim teased the introduction of Richard Dragon, a Green Arrow villain from the comic, for the CW’s series’ upcoming sixth season. The key part has now been cast. Kirk Acevedo has been tapped for a season-long recurring arc as Ricardo Diaz, based on the Richard Dragon character. In the comics, Ricardo is one of the identities Richard Dragon takes on. A hardened ex-con recently released from prison for crimes he didn’t commit, Ricardo Diaz (Acevedo) is bent on taking over Star City’s criminal underworld. A master in hand to hand combat, honed by years of life on the street, Diaz has yet to meet a foe he can’t take down.

Filming News

Arrow shoots a few scenes for the season 6 premiere with lots of cast in multiple locations in the Vancouver area - CANADAGRAPHS

Last edited by oxalys; 10-27-2017 at 08:54 AM