View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 09:31 AM
-x-Lilac-x-
Fan Forum Hero

Ingrid^ I think the shot did come from the same direction Emily ran.

Holy *****! Was totally not expecting the end of this episode! I kind of thought that it wasn't as it seemed with Radford being involved in her abduction, for a while there I thought the eyes in Radford's journal had all been in Emily's imagination until he said that he was trying to solve the clue. I can't believe he was killed! I'll miss him actually, Ralph Ineson is such a great actor.

This does not bode well for Emily at all I mean, she can't have done it, right?? I'm starting to wonder about her now...

I'm so suspicious of Jack, what's his deal? Also, remember in the first or second episode where he told Emily those flowers had come for her? With the names of the strippers... maybe they did arrive for her or maybe he was messing with her head.

Loved the motel scene with Nick and Emily. I kind of feel like to him (and maybe her too) that it was making up for not having a "last time" six years ago. And I knew that she'd be gone when he came out of the bathroom.

And the scene with Flynn, he called her "mom"

And the scene with Tommy and Emily's dad, I love Emily's dad

To sum up though, I'm actually really sad that Radford is dead

Oh and we were right when we watched that trailer a while ago, it WAS Radfords head that Emily was pointing the gun at!

Fiona💭

Last edited by -x-Lilac-x-; 10-10-2017 at 11:29 AM
-x-Lilac-x- is offline   Reply With Quote