View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 02:38 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
Would have loved to have seen the back lot when GG was shooting...or any time for that matter

Don't remember hearing that Mom filmed there. The list just keeps getting longer and longer.

Trying to get everything ready for my sister's arrival. She will be coming in late saturday night from Santa Monica and will be staying for a week.

I hope everyone has a great week.

Jen, that sounds like fun. Enjoy your day off and I hope you and your parents have a great time. Is it close by you?
Enjoy the visit Sarah! I also didn't know Mom also filmed on that backlot. I only knew of Pretty Little Liars, Hart of Dixie and Ghost Whisperer back in the day.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.