View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 07:35 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Kelly, try not to double post much. Only cause Fanforum rules.
If you have to add something edit your post, you can however, double post if it's been up to 24 hours without a post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly25 (View Post)
I agree I do like the slow build. But I think Bell is going to throw them together & make it about Liam/Bill. I just wish the writing allowed Steffy to say more today. Bill ranted & raved most of the show & she just stood there. So far we are only seeing Bills thoughts & feelings. Steffy should have at least had said something to Bill in defense of Liam.
I completely agree.
I'll also tell you how I feel about that later this week... probably Wednesday? I think I'll just watch 3 episodes back-toback-toback on that day.

I think that Steffy is probably just trying to be supportive but yeah I want her to even tell Bill out, I loved when she did it on last Thurdays' episode before he had that flashback. She said it's all his fault. lol I loved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly25 (View Post)
It was not bad. Bell got to rant against Liam & she stood there. I feel like she should have been given dialogue. But after you watch it let me know.
He did tell her that Liam would have nothing without him, including her.
It sort of reminds me of a scene from 2012. So TECHNICALLY Steffy is in character. Steffy told Liam the same thing that he would be nothing without Bill and Liam was upset with Steffy defending Bill... I think it was after Bill lied about Steffy having a life threatening injury or something.