View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 06:34 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Linda!

Well, I've seen some of Jordan's movies, like Interview With The Vampire, so he doesn't strike me as the "romance" type of guy. But yeah, as for his being more interested in Rodrigo, that's because he made the Borgias with the intention of making a Renaissance era version of The Godfather. That's probably why the first season became so frustrating with Cesare being involved with Ursula and Lucrezia's relationship with Paolo. But I think even Showtime was surprised with how popular Francois and Holly's chemistry was in season one.

I sometimes wondered if The Borgia Apocalypse was actually a dummy script that Jordan released just to piss off the fans. A red herring to mislead us. I couldn't believe what I was hearing about with regards to Cesare and Lucrezia. They were like two different people. Maybe someone should explain to Jordan that after Cesare died, Lucrezia went into terrible mourning for months... you know, since he's into historical accuracy and all that.