View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Grace52373
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Knowing A&E, Weaver will probably turn out to be a corrupt cop and Rogers is the good cop fighting him

From the 7.02 press release:

Source

"Victoria Belfrey enlists the help of Gold and Weaver". Huh? That must mean Rogers and Weaver. The cop duo gets their first job.

It seems that Rumple wants to separate Henry and Jacinda/Cinderella 2 because "it's not his story", so I have a wild theory: EF2 is in the past, and Henry getting involved with things there might affect the events of the first book, even though they happened in another realm. He might be even threatening the existence of the Gold family and, more importantly, Gideon. I think Alice, as a portal jumper, is the link between the two books and worlds. Maybe she visited the Dark Castle in the past, and that visit both had something to do with Cinderella 2 and was crucial to Rumple and Belle's relationship. Maybe Henry is, unknowingly, preventing that meeting (and Rumbelle) from happening?

So basically, Rumple would be doing what he's doing for the sake of his son (and wife). Again.
I could see this happening. Hopefully, Henry won't become his great-grandfather or something!