View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 04:28 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Yeah, I agree although I don't think Tracy was a plot device at all! She was really hugely essential to the story. But really I doubt it'd come between Robin and Lily because their relationship is really strong and I don't think Robin was around all that much. I truly believe she'd support it and welcome Tracy into the close friendship with open arms
Well, she was essential to season 9, but originally she wasn't even going to be on the show at all, at least until the final episode. If the show had ended in season 8 as planned, we wouldn't have gotten any of the Tracy/Lily dynamic at all. And Robin not being around is why it possibly might get weird. Robin might visit every once in a while and see Lily hanging out with Tracy, and it might get to her. I think it did get to her on that Halloween when she saw Ted with Tracy, so it's possible she might feel the same way if she saw Tracy with Lily all the time. It'd be worse if Lily tried to kiss her. Robin would be like, "Hey, that's our thing!"