View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 02:54 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

What do you think of this song? I like the sassiness in this song. I like the attitude of the song.. I like that it's a powerful song! And till this day I still enjoy this song very much.
Do you remember when you first heard this song? I think I heard it on dutch TV (along with the music vid)
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Nope still loving it!
Do you believe that this song made a good single? Yeah I think it helped her stand out after winning AI! Very powerful song!
Do you believe that this song made a good first single for the album?
Do you think this made a good second song on the album? I think it would have worked better as the first one.
Favourite lyrics?
What is the feelin' takin' over?
Thinkin' no one could open my door
Surprise, It's time
To feel what's real
What happened to Miss Independent?
No more the need to be defensive
Goodbye, old you
When love is true

Least favourite lyrics?Nothing really
Do you like the music video? It's a little bit all over the place and has no real story though in a way it feels like a lot of fun as well
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what? A bit more of a story! I know there's a love interest at the end but to me there's a little lack of story
Favourite part of the music video? Just the general fun feel of it.
Least favourite part of the music video? the part where she's standing at the pool at night, it feels off for me.
This part:

What do you think of the single cover? Love her smile in it but it would have been nice to have the cover look similair to the music vid hairstyle wise etc.
What does this song mean to you? I think it's a powerful song.. for me it's just a great sing-a-long song really!
Anything else you'd like to add? Kinda like that Kelly still loves the song so much till this day!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote