View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 01:20 AM
ryanforever
Master Fan

repost here

nyone see the news???

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-x-fi...erson-leaving/
http://screenrant.com/gillian-anders...les-season-11/

"But in an interview session with outlets including Screen Rant at New York Comic-Con Sunday, Anderson said that she will not be returning to the series after season 11. Here’s how Anderson’s planned exit was revealed during a reporter roundtable:

Are you still open to continuing on beyond this season?

Gillian Anderson: No, no, I think this will be it for me.

So, why did you want to do this season?

Gillian Anderson: Because it felt like it wasn’t over. It didn’t feel like we necessarily deliver everything the fans were expecting of us last time, and so it was that.

How much will you miss her if this is really it for you?

Gillian Anderson: I don’t know. You may need to talk to me in a few years about that once I finally shut the door. You know, there’s always been this “maybe one more” thing hanging over, but when the door is finally shut, call me up and ask me that question again.
"

Am so sad!!! I dont understand why she said yes for season 11? she says she came back in season 10 because she wanted a fence .. And what not too much why she agreed to make the 11 ... the end of season 10 ends in clifangher so it was logic that the show comes back ... Is it a matter of money? I hope that david and Chris convince her to stay,its not XFILES without her!!!

and carter said the season 11 finale will be a cliffangher too,i juste hope Scully will not die, if not its obvious Gillian wont come back

I just cant imagine the show without her....Really want to know if david will continue without her?

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."