View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 11:50 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

New pics of Rupert with fans:

Quote:
Rupert Grint: "It's such a challenge when you go on to do something else. Also, you have to realise that Harry Potter was such a huge part of my growing up, so much so that Ron Weasley has become, kind of, imprinted on me. It's actually very hard for me to find out where Ron ends and where I begin. Because of that, it's difficult to completely get into the head of a new character."

"I don't feel it's a real obstacle, but it's something I know I have to concentrate on, perhaps to fight it a little. It helps when there's great writing, and there really is on Sick Note."

"To have been involved in Harry Potter's adult environment at such a young age - that was a strange period of my life. I don't have the same independence as a normal 29-year-old would have, and that's always made me feel slightly younger than I am. In that sense, I can relate to Daniel Glass's character - he struggles with growing up and facing responsibility."
Rupert Grint talks about getting out of Ron Weasley's mindset to play new characters - Snitchseeker

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality