View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 06:16 AM
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥
Fan Forum Star

Hi everyone!

I did have a nice time with my mom, sister and a couple of their friends, but my family didn't come...therefore I am still here. My son (Matthew) had a meltdown on the way here and my husband had to pull the are over on the highway. I told them to go home. So...Samantha and Austin are coming to get me tomorrow.

Fiona: I'm so happy that you are here. You are such a sweet person.

Daggi: Have a wonderful visit with your sister. Doesn't she live in Colorado? Is she coming alone or with her family?

Claudia: What shows are you watching now? Will you have a call with Richard today?

Denise: How are you doing today? Love you girl!

Beth: I hope you're having a nice weekend.

My sister and I are up to season 7 of The Walking Dead. I'm not sure if I can watch anymore. Jeffrey Dean Morgan's character has really upset me and what he's done is just horrible. I mean...I know it's TWD, but he's just beyond evil. I guess it goes to show what a diverse actor JDM is, but seeing him in SPN and Grey's Anatomy where he was so sweet, is really difficult to watch.

I only saw two seasons when it was first out, but stopped. I promised Steph that I would watch and then she'd start QAF with me. So that is next.