I'll go with #11

#4 - 1
#5 - 1
#11 - 3 - Eliminated
#16 - 1

Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 4 - Part 2

*Vote for your least favorite moment
*You may vote only once every round.
*The moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
*All finalists of season 4 will be in finals to determine the season 4 winner.
* Season 4 will compete against the other seasons in an Ultimate Survivor
All graphics are from Tumblr and/or belong to their owners.
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

Round 10

1. 4x06 - Great Xpectations
Eliminated Round 4

2. 4x06 - Great Xpectations
Eliminated Round 5

3. 4x06 - Great Xpectations
Eliminated Round 6

4. 4x06 - Great Xpectations

5. 4x06 - Great Xpectations

6. 4x06 - Great Xpectations

Joey: Here. In case you need something to rest on.

7. 4x07- You Had Me At Goodbye

8. 4x07- You Had Me At Goodbye
Eliminated Round 2

9. 4x07- You Had Me At Goodbye

Pacey: Jo, I’m sorry for how I reacted to the whole peer rec thing. I think it was just kind of a left-hook to the hot button and I reacted.. like Pacey.
Joey: You know who that guy you reacted like is gonna be in ten years, Pace? The person who knows me best. Dawson knows my past. My future lies with you. If you think about it you know, you didn’t even like me three years ago.
Pacey: Well, you always tease the ones you love.

10. 4x08 - The Unusual Suspects

Pacey: Where was I? Oh, yes. Right here.
Joey: Hey, pace.
Pacey: Mm-hmm?
Joey: You are a pushover. You gave in.
Pacey: No, I am not a pushover. I just felt the need to explore my options.
Joey: Pacey, for 5 years, your brother has been nagging you about spending a day with him observing police policies, and you've always told him to just stick it. Then you take some meaningless career aptitude test, and suddenly you're watching the lost episodes of cop rock and taking him up on his dubious offer.
Pacey: Well, don't you think I'd look sexy in a uniform? Hmm?
Joey: Beside the point.
Pacey: Oh, I don't think so at all. [Doug comes out waiting for him] Well, kiss me good-bye before I hit the rough-and-tumble asphalt jungle.
Joey: I'll pray for you, sweetheart.

11. 4x09 - Kiss kiss Bang Bang
Eliminated Round 9

12. 4x09 - Kiss kiss Bang Bang

Pacey: Maybe, I just wanted these people to see you through my eyes. Just for one night. To see this girl, this woman.. who has more class, and intelligence, and beauty, and grace, than anyone else who’s walking the face of the planet. And maybe things like this just come tumbling out of my mouth because I happen to be head over heels in love with you. But the really scary thing is; I think that they’re true.
Joey: Sorry, Pace.. I just wanted to impress these people so bad, you know, to fit in, and.. I completely froze.
Pacey: It doesn’t matter..
Joey: Yes it does! I’ve never wanted anything so bad in my whole life, and you, you just fit right in, better than I ever will!
Pacey: Because there’s nothing at stake for me here, Jo. I have nothing to prove to these people. And Jo, this world, it is opening its doors to you. And when you step through, you are going to be such an amazing part of all of this. And wherever you choose to go, you’re doing them the favor, not the other way around.
Joey: Your mom should get a medal.
Pacey: Mom? Really, why’s that?
Joey: Because she raised the perfect boy. And maybe things like that just tumble out of my mouth because I happen to be head over heels in love with you. But the scary thing is; I think it’s true.

13. 4x10 - Self-Reliance
Eliminated Round 1

14. 4x10 - Self-Reliance
Eliminated Round 3

15. 4x10 - Self-Reliance

Joey: I wanted to say thank you.
Pacey: For what?
Joey: The test. You got Mr. Kasdan to let me retake the test.
Pacey: I did? I mean, I know that I did, but I didn't know that it worked. This is great. So, how'd you do?
Joey: Oh, I go take it tomorrow after school, so, um... Tonight... [She begins to kiss him when he stops her.]
Pacey: Uh...
Joey: Is there a problem?
Pacey: Well, you tell me.
Joey: I did what you asked. All ghosts locked firmly away. Except for the ghost of Christmas future. And there's really no reason...
Pacey: Well, there is something else we probably should be doing.

16. 4x10 - Self-Reliance

17. 4x11 - The Tao of Dawson

18. 4x12 - The Te of Pacey
Eliminated Round 7

19. 4x12 - The Te of Pacey
Eliminated Round 8

20. 4x12 - The Te of Pacey

21. 4x12 - The Te of Pacey

Pacey: You and I are just on opposite paths, Jo. We’re on different roads, and we are heading farther and farther away from each other.
Joey: I don’t think so. I think both roads lead back to the same place; right here. You and me, Pace. It’s the one thing that won’t change, not if we don’t let it.
Pacey: I gotta be honest, it’s getting harder and harder all the time.
Joey: Well then we’ll try harder.