View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 09:50 AM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

“Hey!" Bellamy hollered. "Would anyone want to massage me?" Clarke replied, "Sure! I will! After we watch Jeopardy." Then they decided to go to bed together when they kissed slowly. Bellamy wanted Clarke's clothes to come off, so she undressed slowly before seductively reaching for the bed. After laying down in bed, she moaned before saying, "Oh, Bellamy, kiss me!" He kissed her passionately and murmured, "Do you want to?" Clarke nodded vigorously, grabbing him by his neck. She forced herself into a handstand while Bellamy situated himself. Then, Bellamy suggested, "Let's just slow down slightly." They decided to kiss before having to sleep soundly on their backs. The next person who visited was complaining about everything, but Bellamy kept going at it with gusto while Clarke screamed before panting heavily. "Bellamy! Don't stop! We should keep going!" Then, he kissed her neck passionately and ripped her shirt off. Seeing how they tumbled out after lovemaking, they looked over at each other for support, and both blushed endlessly. "Clarke, can I please touch your large breast?" asked Bellamy politely. "Definitely!" Then, carefully, they removed their pants so they could get frisky under the sheets. Raven complained, "Why, guys?" Bellamy smirked and replied, "The passion spilt into us! Sorry! We can't wait anymore!" Raven left the room, and Clarke threw water on the sheets because cleanliness was key. Bellamy kissed Clarke's stomach before nuzzling her waist a long time. Then, he became aroused because Clarke grabbed him tightly and
ICON