View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 09:47 AM
poet87
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch with claws (View Post)
What do you mean what kind of scene was it?
It was just a scene of him talking to her and what looks like he was trying to make a move on her.. since he did apparently have feelings for her. I don't think it was a stupid scene, I think it was perhaps necessary.. It gave us some backstory to what they were like when they were kids.

I don't really know what was behind him saying that, but to me, it just seemed like they used to be friends and hanging out together. It was probably before she started disliking him as a person. And no I wouldn't consider that as sexual assault, considering he didn't even do anything to her.

On another note, I loved ep 3! I'm really on the edge of my seat for the next one. I'm hoping that Medusa is finally reunited with Black Bolt.. cuz she came so close to it before he went in the helicopter. I also am glad Crystal finally escaped, but I hope Lockjaw will be okay.
But he did do something to that...and I said what kind of scene lol because it was just strange it's his brothers wife!! That's why just felt like too much drama for an other wise amazing pilot .