140 Helicopters
28 Ships
6 Army Field Hospitals
3 Naval SeaBee Battalions
5 US Army Combat Engineer Battalions
3 Civil Affairs Battalions
2 Nuclear Submarines capable of generation 2.8 Gigawatts of power
300 tons of food, medical and water from Military supplies

Also note, Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States, and not a state, its representative in the House of Representatives is a delegate, called the resident commissioner, with limited voting privileges — González-Colón can vote in committee but not on the House floor, including not on the final passage of bills. Delegates have a marginalized role in Congress and their constituents are not represented in Congress in the same manner as most citizens.

NOW with all this going one, the US is also recovering from two other Hurricanes at the same time on our mainland states of Texas, Louisiana, Florida, and George
All three hurricanes hit one after another, the only real issue is Puerto Rico is it is a Island that had poor infrastructure to begin with and what they had was FLATTENED, The 7 main bridges on the island were all destroyed and need to be totally rebuilt. The island is I debt as it is before this and now it has been destroyed. Trump is the one talking about wiping out their debt to get them back on their feet.