View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 11:24 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Interesting. Maybe there was some sort of romantic interaction initially or not at all and they just are very different people. This can certainly happen. Sometimes actors that have the best on screen chemistry cannot stand each other off the screen. It can happen.
For sure . They do act close in interviews though. Like if they get interviewed together, they are joking around with each other, looking at each other and basically maintain relationship similar to their characters in the show. Sometimes even too close for normal IMO because he has girlfriend after all. But that could be part of their promoting strategy. I mean Disney channel's in Youtube posted a video with behind the scenes stuff and one of the video had title like "Karol and Ruggero are inseparable". Those are the two actors so I would not be surprised if they do not get along that great, but they are forced to play the part for publicity.
Quote:
But you said it... it's all about if it affects the show. That is the bottom line. If they are professional, no matter if they get along or not, as long as it doesn't affect their characters it's fairly immaterial. Even if I'm sure diehard fans still want the truth.
Oh yeah . If they continue to act in the show they way they act in interviews then there are no issues . Oh fans not only want to know, but man they are bad. I mean you asked me about the shipper wars and this is not bad. However fans want them so much to be together that they see signs everywhere. Every interview they have is checked thoroughly for every little sign of something. The fact that his girlfriend is quite jealous does not help either. Overall it's quite bad that the fans cross the line so much.

Quote:
There's so many things to do... check this out: https://www.sandiego.org/explore/things-to-do.aspx

The nightlife, beach, ocean, wonderful food, the famous zoo, shops, just so much to do.
Thanks for the link! Man it looks awesome place to visit!