View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 10:45 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yes. In fact to an extent this is how the actors interact in real life (minus the kissing and the romantic stuff because they are not a couple and the actor has girlfriend). Unfortunately there are some rumors that they do not get along that well. Not sure what happened (they do not want to talk about it and claim that everything is fine) but the actress stopped following in Instagram almost all of the actors in the show except one. In interviews they act like everything is fine and they pretend to get along, but still you could feel some tension. I hope that whatever happens between them would not screw up the third season of the show.

Oh drama . And in this case they have never been a couple. In most cases this happens when actors have something off screen and then they break up. Those two have never had something. He is 24, she is 17. And even if you remove the illegal part (which is not a small one at all) he has girlfriend and he has been with her for the last 3 years. I am not sure what happened, but I guess drama could happen no matter what.
Interesting. Maybe there was some sort of romantic interaction initially or not at all and they just are very different people. This can certainly happen. Sometimes actors that have the best on screen chemistry cannot stand each other off the screen. It can happen.

But you said it... it's all about if it affects the show. That is the bottom line. If they are professional, no matter if they get along or not, as long as it doesn't affect their characters it's fairly immaterial. Even if I'm sure diehard fans still want the truth.

Quote:
I see.

What activities would you plan if you are there?
There's so many things to do... check this out: https://www.sandiego.org/explore/things-to-do.aspx

The nightlife, beach, ocean, wonderful food, the famous zoo, shops, just so much to do.