View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 02:29 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

What do you think of this song? It came at the right time for me to know Delta's name (where before I knew some of her songs but not necessarily who she was or that she sang them) & be excited for new music from her. I'd heard her first two albums & fallen in love so this was amazing to me. For that it'll always hold a special place in my heart
Do you remember when you first heard this song? No but it would have been around the time it was released
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? I love it less than when it came out I guess. You might say that I know more of how she has so much better songs than this now
Do you believe that this song made a good single? Yes, I agree with what you said
Do you think this made a good first single for the album? Yes
Do you think this track made a good second song for the album? Sure, I don't remember necessarily thinking it didn't Been a long time since I last listened to the album in order though
Favourite lyrics?
Least favourite lyrics?
Do you like the music videos? Not really but I also don't think I've seen either of them before so first impressions may not always be trustworthy
Do you have a favourite music video? The US one because it felt more free & natural, plus it had her playing the piano which I'll always enjoy seeing . But there's just something off about the Aussie one. It feels more like they're trying to shake this young & innocent good girl vibe with I don't know how best to put it but sexualised dance moves? I don't know it just seemed off to me
Would you change anything in either of the music videos? If so what? I think that the first one is more fun because it changes setting, but I don't know Combine them both? While also removing some of what I'm going to continue calling sexualised dance moves
Favourite part of the music videos? Delta playing the piano & some of her outfits. I like the drawings in the sand too
Least favourite part of the music videos? The sexualised dance moves (Aussie) & the lack of changing scenery (US)
What do you think of the single cover? I like that it matches the music video
What does this song mean to you? It just is special to me since it was my first release after learning who she was & deciding I liked her music & needed to hear more
Anything else you'd like to add? This song is over 10 years old now . I started this a few days after it turned 10 & didn't even notice either

Chelle » join GTmy art