View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 09:21 PM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
You are right... I don't do cocky.
You hate cocky . In this case the character is really confident and cocky. Like always. However Luna thinks that this is just facade for him and when she tells him that he does not deny it. So it is assumed that it's a facade to not show his true personality.

Quote:
I'd have to watch the character, evolution, to really judge how I'd feel.
It definitely depends how it fits in the big picture. In this case at least the people close to him bug him about it. His best friend and Luna always tell him that he has a lot of virtues but humility is not one of them. They also quite a lot joke with him that he thinks he is the best and he does not take offence to that so sometimes his cockiness is used to just banter or joke around.

Quote:
I think both are good. I can't really pick one over the other. I see chemistry in both duets. I see the jealousy though from the one dude when the best friends are singing/dancing, lol.
Yeah this is where it also depends on how you interpret stuff I guess . Even though his best friend claims that Matteo is jealous I did not agree fully there. There was jealousy, but there was also something else. Actually the song was supposed to be sang by Luna, Simon and Matteo. Simon did not come in Argentina just because they are best friends, but because he liked her. Simon told her that he likes her and she told him that she needed time, but then he saw her kissing Matteo (totally Matteo's fault btw). Anyway the point is that Simon told her that if she does not want to be with him he will go back to Mexico. So Simon was supposed to be leaving and this would have been the last time Simon and Luna would sing. So Matteo lied to Luna that he is sick and has some throat issues so that Simon and Luna could sing along. His best friend was bugging him about this because for him the fact that Matteo did something like that proves that he likes Luna.

Quote:
Should be interesting to see how it all turns out.
I think that in the end they will always banter and bicker a bit. It's what draws them to each other. It's part of their dynamics and they do enjoy it a lot .

Quote:
I've been to San Diego and I love that city. Of course that's still a ways away from Cancun but yes, I would like to go to Cancun sometime. We were going to go there one trip but ended up in LA instead. Definitely want to go there in the future.
Sorry for the stupid question, but San Diego is close to the border with Mexico? Right? Cancun does seem like a great place to visit. At least this is what I assume based on the pictures I saw.