View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 02:47 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
He is not jealous in extreme ways per se. He is only jealous of her best friend because in general she chooses her best friend over him. Luna however is jealous and it is a lot for me. Like for example a female fan gave him T-shirt for a present and she was jealous and I did not see the point because it was not his fault.

What I think that you would dislike is the fact that Matteo is cocky and sometimes might be even arrogant for you. You definitely do not like that. To be honest I would not like it if it was not for the actor. The funny thing is that everyone liked the actor in the previous Disney show I watched and I was like "What do they see in him" . It's not that I disliked him, I just never saw the huge fanbase for him because he was main character in that show. But then somehow I loved him in this new show. It also helps that Luna is the one that saw through his facade - basically the cockiness is charade for him to protect himself because he changes places quite often due to his father being diplomat.
You are right... I don't do cocky.

I'd have to watch the character, evolution, to really judge how I'd feel.

Quote:
They have good chemistry for me, but only as friends. Interesting if you see this comparison what do you prefer? The first duet or the second?
I think both are good. I can't really pick one over the other. I see chemistry in both duets. I see the jealousy though from the one dude when the best friends are singing/dancing, lol.

Quote:
For me I think factor is that I do not like how the actor that plays Simon sings. I do not enjoy his voice. He is in tune for sure, but his voice is not that interesting for me. Most probably that does play a role because Simon is supposed to be a singer in the show and is in a band and I just don't get the appeal.

What I like about Matteo and Luna is that they could joke with each other quite easy:

They have this easy banter that yes sometimes goes bad, but in most cases it's like that. They also banter for something .
Should be interesting to see how it all turns out.

Quote:
This is what I assumed as well . It really is a beautiful place. Have you wanted to go there?
I've been to San Diego and I love that city. Of course that's still a ways away from Cancun but yes, I would like to go to Cancun sometime. We were going to go there one trip but ended up in LA instead. Definitely want to go there in the future.