View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 02:32 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
None of them have won the election by a majority, but they gained a lot of ground in Germany, Sweden, UK and France. Germany is especially concerning cause of its history with naziism. I think the focus is on trump cause he is such a caricature. But, the west as a whole is losing its economic dominance to Asia and with that comes a lot of fear mongering. Well no empire lasts forever. Frankly I think that level of dominance for one region as a whole is not good. There needs to be a balance because realistically the dominance always comes at the expense of oppression others.
Interesting. I had no idea this was happening in Europe. It doesn't surprise me, though.

Quote:
Ugh that guy Cam. He is an apologist for racists so he deserves the heat he is getting.
Yes, that's what I said above... he's been very careful about being "politically correct" when it comes to racism which is perplexing in itself yet he carelessly makes a sexist comment. The opposite should have taken place! He should be speaking out on racism and not opening his mouth with a sexist comment.