View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 11:09 AM
maplezbear
Fan Forum Hero

I am all over the place in writing my thoughts. Going off memory and not where exactly in the episode it happened

Well that was creepy! two bodies falling out of the casket like that. Definitely an interesting case for the team!

Haha Torres being weirded out by what the graveyard worker said

Like that Bishop was still lead in the episode and that Torres was complaining about it and then Bishop kinda punishing him for it

The autopsy scenes with Ducky and Palmer and then Gibbs walking in I wonder if they put something stinky in there for that scene with Gibbs walking in or if Mark just did a good job acting that Ducky is so mean keeping Gibbs down there longer by asking him questions at the door while he is trying to get out Loved it.

Then later Palmer passing out from the stench because of the particles. Abby did a good job figuring that out!

So, I was surprised when Gibbs didn't try to get out of the psych eval and actually asked the time he could be there

It was McGee who was afraid to do the psych eval, which really surprised me. The ordeal shook him up more than we saw.

Loved all the Gibbs/McGee moments. Gibbs hugging McGee! Wow. Those two really have bonded over their ordeal, which is nice, but sad too.

And it makes sense now why the guy at the beginning didn't want to be moving the graves (besides it being wrong) - he probably knew they might find something since he helped the suspect out.

I felt bad for the wife... falling for the guy who killed her husband.

Liked the ending with McGee coming out of the office and Gibbs sitting there for his next appointment.