View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 04:28 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
It seems like it works perfectly for this show.
It's Disney show and most of the fans are kids or teens. The actors interact with them quite a lot.

Quote:
Interesting. Yes, I can definitely see why some feel like the triangle is not over based on that scene alone.
Simon and Luna have great history actually. Luna had to move to Argentina because of her parents' work. Simon was supposed to remain in Cancun in the beginning. Soon however he left his work and moved to Argentina so that he could be close to Luna. Not a lot of people would do this. I would say that the show has great boy/girl friendship. True they did the cliche route in a way by having Simon being in love with her, but still they managed to survive their break-up and move on. I would say they really did great there.

I actually think that you would prefer them over the actual OTP of the show. I just think that you would not like the male protagonist at all .

Quote:
Where do they film? That ocean/beach scene is just beautiful.
In general it's filmed in Buenos Aires (Argentina). However the idea is that Luna and Simon used to live in Cancun (Mexico). And this is where the show starts actually and Matteo and Luna meet in Cancun. In the Season 2 finale there was skating competition in Cancun and those beaches are in Cancun.

As far as I know Cancun is actually quite popular touristic destination in Mexico.