View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 04:07 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yeah . With social media actors could be involved quite a lot more and also interact with the fans.
It seems like it works perfectly for this show.

Quote:

Yes. In fact that might be part of the Season 3 storylines. Well if you ask me because I am not sure what the writers would do . Back to the point. The actor that plays Matteo's best friend would not be in the third season a lot because he is now in a music band with his roommate (remember the two guys I talked about). So I think that they might use this opportunity to bring Simon and Matteo closer. I also think that in the end this would help Luna/Matteo because Matteo is pretty jealous of Simon. On the other hand I think that they will pair Simon with Ambar (Matteo's ex girlfriend). This way Simon will forget Luna and will have other partner and Matteo would not be jealous. That's just my speculation, but this is how I think that they would resolve this drama. Simon and Luna are too much of friends and I don't think that they will separate them ever. So the only option is for Simon to have someone else and realize that he and Luna are not to be together. And the easiest way to do this is for him to find someone else.

They had short relationship in the first season and they broke up because Simon realized that Luna does not see him as romantic interest. At that time she clearly cared about Matteo in the romantic sense. Meaning she did not just care about him being well (as friend), she was jealous of him and Ambar. She would not admit that Simon and her are together in the open, she would just call him her friend. Luna talks with Simon about Matteo and has discussed her feelings about Matteo with Simon. Last she told Simon that she still has feelings for Matteo, but they are just too different to make it work. So yeah I would say that Simon knows what Luna feels for him and what for Matteo.

That being said there is still reason for fans to think that the love triangle is not over and it's the final scene of the season:

There are few ways to interpret Luna's words to Simon - in the end it's just you and me. If you think about it, it could be in romantic way. I mean let's be honest. Most people would see this in romantic way. On the other hand they still kept the intrigue because her ring lighted on and just few hours ago Matteo had told her that it would light whenever he thinks about her. So the assumption is that she thought of Matteo when she saw the ring. That's why for the fans the triangle is still alive. However like I said they do not promote the show asking "Luna with Simon or Matteo", but just asking question "Would Luna and Matteo be together".

Still though I honestly see why fans would like Luna with her best friend. I think that the story itself is great and in a lot of movies or series they will be the OTP. I am actually surprised that still most fans prefer her with the other guy.

Makes sense .
Interesting. Yes, I can definitely see why some feel like the triangle is not over based on that scene alone. Where do they film? That ocean/beach scene is just beautiful.