View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 12:45 AM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
1. Lucas telling Peyton he hated her pissed me off so much.

That really annoyed me tbh and was out of character for S1-4 Luke imo.
Quote:
2. Lucas, a little crying boy running from Peyton in seasons 1/2/3 and then later well after high school doing the same thing with Mister Ed/Lindsey was even more annoying because he was many years older and still went there... and again, see 1, the hating her line was horrible. I know he said I hated her since it was easier than saying he loved her... the episode title said as much... still he was a grown up and should have just been mature instead of immature.
Yeah, Luke's running from his feelings from Peyton was pretty annoying, especially in season 1 and 5. To be fair though, the fact that was Peyton was playing house with Jake two seconds after LP 'broke up' in S1 pretty annoying too.

Quote:
6. Peyton dealing with disgusting Brooke in the early seasons, having a stupid father who thought it was okay leaving her alone, her mother died, another mother died, psycho Derek. Peyton arguably had it the worst yet had a heart of gold. I sound like a broken record but this is why it bothers me that Jerry thought she sucked in season 5! He has to see 1-4 to know that's not true AND get filled it on Saint Brooke in season 5 (who was better sure) because it's difficult totally forgetting about what she pulled in seasons 1-3, little of 4 too.
I've said this before, but Breyton would have taken an break from each other in S1/2. Also would have preferred for Ellie to stay around for a lot longer and the Psycho Derek situation not to happen.