View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 09:25 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
That's why I hate that Brooke and Peyton got so close again after Season 4. It's like the damage has been done. It makes Peyton look weak and vulnerable to call Brooke her best friend. She named her daughter after her and even put her in the wedding as maid of honor. That's what upsets me. They don't have a friendship, they shouldn't even be friends. Peyton is put down the rabbit hole for what she did, why not Brooke? Everyone calls Brooke's acts of nature "growing up" and call Peyton a bitch. So why is that, why is Peyton always the martyr and Brooke is the victim.
I hate that so much. Brooke was never held responsible for anything. Most friendships would break given what Brooke did to Peyton in season 1 but later on when Brooke went into Satan-mode, laughing in Peyton's face about her mother dying? Peyton should have punched Brooke in the face, not once, not twice, but three times and then dumped her a$$ for good. Peyton never should have spoken to Brooke again. Brooke didn't deserve being Peyton's friend. Peyton should have dumped her and never looked back.

Quote:
I liked the Peyton/Haley friendsdhip a lot better than I did Brooke/Peyton. They were friends on a more honest term. They never belittled each other and were honest with each other. I'm not trying to say Haley is better because Brooke is awful, but it was more that Peyton and Haley had common bonds and interests and not just boys...although there was one boy they had in common lol
Haley/Brooke friendship made me sick. Brooke treated Haley like a loser during the early part of the series and Haley couldn't stand Brooke. Haley spoke for us or the fans who had a clue. Then the only reason they shared a space together was because Brooke, as usual, had to use someone for her benefit. They didn't have a real friendship. It was convenience.

Haley and Peyton bonded from day 1. In the episode when they are stranded, they couldn't stop talking, they just naturally fit together and that's the way it always was between them.

Yet what happened? We were force-fed Haley/Brooke way more than Haley/Peyton since Saint Brooke could do no wrong and deserved everything while never accepting responsibility for being a very ugly person in those early but very important years. Drives me crazy.

Quote:
They like rewrote history down the road too, but I guess we'll discuss that later
Sounds good!

Last edited by jediwands; 10-04-2017 at 09:32 PM