View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 03:18 AM
Ellfoy
Obsessed Fan

Well I'm a bit more optimistic than Sarah, I do NOT think that they will go with "platonic" Bellarke. I will actually feel personnally insulted, like please I know how to read a story !

Now, I feel like they will go with explicit romantic Bellarke in the upcoming season but not necesseraly put them together. What I mean is that so far all their romantic scenes were non explicit and you had, like Sarah said, still grey areas that could maintain a platonic facade and I don't think that it is going to be the case in season 5. This comes mostly from the end of season 4, it wasn't really subtle and usually the last episode is a good representation of what is going to be like in the (first half of the) next season.

I was thinking before season 4 that we will not get canon Bellarke during it but that the show would make it obvious that it was going that way. And this is what we got.

Now, I have the feeling that we are going to get romantic Bellarke in a explicit way in season 5 but I don't really think that they are going to get really together in it. A bit like "yes they are totally in love but there is so much dramas with the 6 years seperation that it's going to take time". I'm really hoping for an almost kiss towards the end of the season or something like that though. I think that it is time that the writers really comit to it because they have crossed the line when the fans are getting annoyed (and no longer excited) if it doesn't happen yet.

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake