J-LawForever
Elite Fan

If new pics come out. I'll post them.

Variety V500: Jennifer Lawrence

Untitled Jennifer Lawrence Company
Jennifer Lawrence
Actress
Quote:

Jennifer Lawrence needed just a few short years to rise from up-and-coming ing ingenue to become the biggest movie star of her generation, with an unrivaled ability to carry films on the strength of her infectious charisma and boundless talent.

Since hitting the bull's-eye with the lead role in the blockbuster “Hunger Games” franchise, Lawrence has been on a remarkable run of record-breaking box office and critically acclaimed performances, making her the world’s highest-paid actress for the second year running in 2016.

The “Hunger Games” heroine has used her platform to address the gender pay gap in Hollywood with a fearlessness that’s made her an icon for millions of women. Her star power remains undiminished, and Lawrence proved her clout by becoming the rare actress to command a $20 million upfront, for Sony’s “Passengers.”

While the 2016 sci-fi space romance didn’t click with critics, she’s got plenty to follow that will put her back on track, from the oddball thriller “mother!” from director Darren Aronofsky (with whom she is currently romantically linked) to the Cold War thriller “Red Sparrow” from 20th Century Fox.

Born in Indian Hills, KY, Lawrence had her breakout performance in “Winter’s Bone,” earning her first Oscar nomination at the age of 19. In 2012 she appeared in the first installment of the “Hunger Games” franchise, a quartet that would go on to gross nearly $3 billion worldwide. Lawrence has been nominated for four Academy Awards, winning best actress for director David O. Russell’s “Silver Linings Playbook.”

Honors
Women's Impact

Philanthropy
Jennifer Lawrence Foundation
Variety V500 - Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
“No one would want to marry me. I don’t cook and hate doing chores. The only thing I like doing at home is watching TV - Jennifer Lawrence.
Aww, don't say that Jen. I would in a heartbeat. *snaps fingers*

I've also finished 15 full length original scripts. here is a blog for them.
http://kipsscripts.blogspot.com/