View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 04:14 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
As much as I hate Madison, I also thought that the Andy and Amanda affair was pretty distasteful and pretty soapy, but at least it didn't haunt the entire series like the Madison pregnancy storyline did. Madisongate did so much harm to the core relationships on the show, and I wish that it never happened.
I included Andy/Amanda as Madison-related too... Andy received the bleeding ulcer since he was essentially punishing himself as a result of keeping the pregnancy from Ephram. He was physically and emotionally breaking down during this time period all due to guilt... guilt he shouldn't have had since he tried to stop Ephram and Madison but they wouldn't listen to him. Andy's stomach was being eaten away due to the guilt and he was making terrible decisions as well to punish himself further by dating Amanda. Without Madison/Madisongate, the bleeding ulcer and Andy/Amanda never would have happened.

In addition, Ephram/Amy and Ephram/Andy wouldn't have broken up temporarily, Delia wouldn't have been hurt and disappointed, the Ephram band lie never would have happened, Amy's heart wouldn't have broken into a million pieces. It all leads back to Madison.

Last edited by jediwands; 10-03-2017 at 04:24 PM