View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 03:56 PM
FoxPhile
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Yeah there was even the contempt between the two was drawing them in instantly.

I hate the way she treated him when Altlivia stole her life. I get that peter was happy while Olivia was stuck and miserable on the other side but I can understand peter ignoring all the sudden changes in Olivia because he was blinded by the happiness that they were finally together. Olivia was free to be pissed and upset, understandingly so and even though later she apologized that she didn't even consider what it did to Peter it still annoyed me.
I thought that was a little harsh, too. I could have understood if she had a knee-jerk reaction at first. But I would have expected her to come to the realization of what Peter was going through sooner than she did. Of all people, Olivia should have realized that Altlivia was given training and tools to impersonate her in a way that would make it pretty much impossible for anyone to realize it. The idea that Peter should have someone *known* is really pretty unrealistic.

~Heidi