View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 01:38 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
You definitely picked up that there is something going on between those three. Basically one of the guys is her best friend and the other one is her love interest. I still need to watch the rest of the second season, but the second season she ended up single. In the final scene her love interest sees her hugging her best friend. She had relationship with her love interest, but they would fight a lot (think something like Maria/Michael).

The first guy she grabbed is her best friend and the second one is her love interest.

The writers in this show continue to include stories related to connection. For example her love interest gave her a ring as a gift. The ring is simple plastic one, but it lights on sometimes. He told her that it will light whenever he thinks about her. In the final scene she is hugging her best friend and her love interest is watching them from a far. At that moment her ring lights on and she is seen surprised thinking about something (it's implied that she realized that at that point he was thinking about her).

Here is a scene where they argue and the ring is involved . Basically the idea was for them to do the tricks together but they had issues so they switched partners and she did the tricks with her best friend.
That's awesome. Yes, there's no way a triangle of sorts wasn't formed once you see how they both look at her, haha.

So is the series kind of leaning towards the girl with the best friend in the future? Do you prefer one of the pairings?

PS: I rewatched the Roswell Pilot today. I was over on the Roswell board, Max/Liz thread, and it caused me to fire up the Pilot. Makes me want to rewatch the series in full.

PPS: Have you seen the Chicago PD premiere yet? If so, what did you think?