View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 11:37 AM
JustMe2000
Elite Fan

School began mighty and proved seventy-seven students could excel drops of Jupiter. From research Connor deduced a cure for pistol whipped childhood's broken memory of a wide load variety show of trained leaks and sneaks. Within Jenna's day of a week from Tuesday which landed far away from KC's plunge and listen to the music on 8-track blank, flustered the bees into terrifying the flabbergasted night crawlers after science paper planes date blonde best in friends who after the creek roared dreams of under developed water lilies. Sally educated the sex inside classroom words puzzled all who the master desert dessert lies Shelia in sauce general mills introduction to bark and like minded dog trainers. Violence erupted automatic alarms no one mercy or birds could prey on me and just me under the bloody filthy war zone. Fright night and lost cornerstone blocks forever compacted through dynamic fields of drama infested spots clogging flying and driving illegal brown sedans for neglected phones hacked inside secret cherry pie. Seattle rain played peaceful clocks ticking beats harmonizing symbols with big but small accents crying out blue tinted roads traveled under the pretty bridges by homeless drivers parking chairs for nine blocks. Paige cheered Sav on blocks stacked with feathers dusted discreetly with cocaine ice cream with rainbow stripes and gold sparkles. The physical curators insisted everyone strip walls down around the end line radio station by Esme's song blasting above principal warnings etched inside library cards and gold coins dancing with striped shirts won trophies down

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar