View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 12:56 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Seeing Dawson back in Capeside was really sweet! I loved the scenes with him and his parents. It made it feel like old school DC. I didn't like that they just told him he couldn't drop out though. I understand where they were coming from but Dawson was being honest with them and they should have been supportive of his decision.

I liked when Joey saw Pacey again. I felt bad for her that he didn't tell her he was in town. But their later scene was really sweet and fun! I did enjoy Pacey's humor this episode though. The storyline with his boss was kinda random. What happened to the old chick he was dating? But, he did have better chemistry with the boss.

I felt bad for Jen. Charlie is clearly just using her for sex. And he cant read? LOL! Chad looks like such a damn good kisser!

I loved Jack's storyline. I love that his frat bro's knew he was gay but it was obvious they only wanted him there to fill the quota. The reason I like the storyline is because I, like Jack himself, want him to belong somewhere and I want to see him with some more friends.

THE DJ SCENE AT THE END, MY HEART. I just love them together. I love that Dawson felt Joey was worth taking the risk for.

I agree with Jerry about the comment from Audrey about Joey being miss perfect. That totally didnt need to be said.

The ending just felt super tacky and dramatic. I wasn't a fan at all. . I think it was just too depressing for the show to go this route with Mitch.

In general this episode was pretty blah. Again characters are separated and most of the storylines seem pretty pointless. There isn't a lot of substance going on right now.

It's crazy how much older everyone seems this season!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote