View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 10:20 PM
One Thing Remains
Moderator Manager

SMG threw me off too Chris. I was thinking the same thing!

I like this ep as well. The more I see the more I excited I get about a serial drama based version of Star Trek.

Captain Lorca is really shady. I really don't know what to think about him but right now I am not trusting him at all. I think he has another agenda. He doesn't seem interested in playing by the Federation's rules. I don't think he is telling the whole truth about what is going on. And why did he keep that crazy alien wolf thing?

I want to know where the crazy alien wolf thing came from. Is that a part of the experiments? Was it on the Glenn as a part of another experiment, but contained and got released when the ship had it's mishap? Or was it created during the mishap?

I don't think Michael really trusts Lorca either but she wants to atone for her deeds and she accepts his proposal. But I kind of wonder if Lorca would have let her leave even if she choose not to accept his proposal. I think he listened to her initial response when asked to say and then manipulated the truth to bend things so that Michael would accept his proposal and he didn't have to take things to next level.

I love Saru. I am giving the roommate a few more eps before I decide on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)

Not sure how much Michael has learned though when she stole her room mate's DNA to access another part of the lab.
I agree Chris. I think Michael will always be "trouble" in the sense that she is going to do whatever it takes to access and deal with a situation. It's the same type of behavior that landed her in prison for life. What surprised me even more was Lorca's reaction. He knows she did it and he did nothing to try to stop her or reprimand her for her actions. He basically just let her do it. It's like he wanted her to break in to places she doesn't have access too. Maybe he's doing it to make her more curious and want to solve the puzzle. You would think that he would not want someone breaking into places that shouldn't be and that he would try to avoid people who would try to do so. I want to know the real reason that he recruited Michael. I think there is more to it than what he has stated so far.

Quote:
It's sweet that Michael carries a copy of "Alice in Wonderland" that Amanda Grayson gave her, and shared it with Tilly!! Not much info in regards to Spock, but it would seem that he's been born.
I loved that part. Does that mean that Michael and Spock were raised together and grew up together? I think it would be cool if that was the case. Micheal and Spock are so radically different that it's hard to imagine that they were essentially raised by the same parents

I am really intrigued by this show. I am loving the mystery and suspense and how we just keep getting small answers to the puzzle with more questions to follow. Can't wait for the next ep!
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote