View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 10:16 PM
LindaL100
Absolute Fan

Alex:

My point exactly, Jordan was basically contradicting himself...about 95% of the entire series was basically manufactured and contradicted historical facts, yet he had the nerve to use those unproven Cesare & Lucrezia incest rumors as an excuse? But that just further supports my suspicions that Jordan just wasn't too keen on taking the siblings' incestuous relationship as far as he did in S3 by evolving their relationship into a physically incestuous one too, and that he took their relationship to the next level either because he was forced to or he was strongly influenced by other people. It really seems like to me that Francois and Holliday were both probably more invested in the siblings' incestuous relationship than Jordan himself was, unlike Francois & Holly, Jordan seemed to have had some reservations about pushing Cesare & Lu's incestuous relationship too far in the series, but I think taking their relationship to the next level in S3 was the only direction the siblings could go that made sense. Because Cesare & Lu's relationship was continuously growing and evolving throughout the entire series, so it only makes sense for their incestuous relationship to finally become very romantic & passionate both emotionally and physically in S3 it showed the growth of the siblings' relationship throughout the entire series

Arinna: Thanks for posting that video, I've watched it about 100 times already both Francois & Holly explained Cesare & Lu's relationship well, I agree with them that Cesare and Lu's mutual distrust in their father (and in Juan) only pushed the siblings closer together. Of course I don't think that was the only reason why the siblings became so close in the series, there are other reasons too, Rodrigo certainly wasn't the only reason, since Cesare & Lu were already very close from the beginning. But as Cesare & Lu both started to distrust Rodrigo more & more throughout the series, their growing mutual distrust in their father & Juan only helped to push Cesare & Lu closer together