View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 09:18 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Right? They played up some flirtation between these two in the comics, but it was never official like it was for Clark/Diana I still can't believe they actually thought putting C/D together was a good idea. I have to reject that because CLOIS.

that gifset is perfection! Plays up the light/dark dynamic so well.
It was a horrible romance for both parties...
And they even SHOWED that when they had WW and Superman in the same place together for thousands of years and Superman told Diana this, "Even if she is... gone... a thousand years and another world past... Lois is still the only one."

He felt that his and Diana relationship was becoming more intimate and he just couldn't move on from Lois, even ONE THOUSAND years later... and of course Diana understood...and was happy just being his friend.
Action Comics #761, from January 2000....

So everything that happened in New 52 was just OOC.... ad no way way it should've happened so I was jumping up and down when DC finally decided to erase everything that happened in New 52. Like really, what took you so long?

Let's not have one of your top DC woman character as a second best.

Which brings me to Wonder Woman and Batman
, I feel that with Batman she wouldn't be a second best or compared to Batman PREVIOUSLY relationship.
I think if done right, it can be something special since her relationship with Steve happened a long time ago.

Also, really enjoyed this video.