View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 03:41 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
There weren't enough scenes between those two. THis show could have had so many more scenes with different people..Ephram/Nina...Ephram/Harold....Andy/Rose....Amy/Andy. The show seemed to stick to the same pairings.
Agree, it would have been nice to see some different interactions more often.

Quote:
We wanted more. Unfortunately we didn't get it.
Such a bummer!

Amanda seems like a nice person and i understand her struggle, but the problem with that SL imo is that she really doesnt seem to be feel all that sad or remorseful. I realize that its been a long time since the accident but like, at least to see her struggle more would make that relationship more bearable. It was like she was actively choosing to cheat and then also stay with her husband. If she was tired of being the caretaker then she needed to be honest with her husband. I get that its a difficult situation but cheating on him doesn't make things better. What would she do if he did get better?

Quote:
I saw my post from 2005 here and yes, that was when I was dealing with a Cancer scare and going through treatment. I've been Cancer free since then.
I love reading your old posts jerry because you write big reviews but you write in a way that is easy to read along with. Sometimes I have a hard time trying to read everyones posts but I always read yours. Ive been reading some of your older posts from the DC threads!

Thank God you are!