View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 07:21 AM
Mo Nighean Donn
Fan Forum Legend

4 Years of the Alexander Skarsgård board, time to celebrate!!

Made by Catia

My journey to becoming a Alex fan and mod of this board isn't very conventional, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I temp modded this board back when I was a MST over 3 years ago, and I barely knew who Alex was. After learning more about him, I became intrigued, and intrigue lead to obsession, and here we are today. Later this month or early next month [/s]my memory sucks[/s] I will have modded here for 3 years, which is crazy to me, time goes by too fast! I want to thank my amazing co mod Jenn, we clicked from the moment we met on here, I firmly believe we were destined to be co mods! Love you girl. And Steph, thank you so much for posting with us every day, don't know what we would do without you! Alex is such a phenomenal actor and amazing humane being and goofball. He blows me away with his acting skills and makes me laugh at the same time. I am so proud of him for winning an Emmy, it is very well deserved. Happy 4 years Alexander board, here's to many more! Lets enjoy some cake with Alex and celebrate
- Carmen

4 years. So hard to believe that we've had this board for 4 years! It seems like so much longer. Alexander is such an amazing human being. He deserves this board. He's so talented! And he's an EMMY winner! I just love having a place to come and talk about him!

Carmen, my co-mod! I don't know what I would do without you! I'm so glad you temped that one time and kept coming back and then became my co-mod! Loooove you!

Steph, you are such a dedicated poster! I'm so glad you come visit us!! We'd be lost without you!

Happy 4 years to this board!!!!
- Jenn

When I first saw him on True Blood and I started to watch other films that he was on, What Maisie Knew or Hidden or The Diary of a Teenage Girl, those movies blew me away when it comes any genre that he can able to act in, but I’m so happy that he won Emmy to show a great actor he is. I’m so looking forward to seeing upcoming projects he has for us!
- Steph

Thanks for stopping by everyone!